Title : 5 At any time incredible fitness Members who lost more than 100 pounds
link : 5 At any time incredible fitness Members who lost more than 100 pounds
5 At any time incredible fitness Members who lost more than 100 pounds
Loss weight is not easy. These members could say that! But beyond the feeling of successful weight loss, these members have found many of the specific health benefits of weight loss.
Some no longer need medication, others are able to walk up stairs without getting winded, and some even are completing the list of cube they thought were impossible. Now discover the stories of those five incredible members!
1. saving my life, one pound at a time
Britain, at age 25, was told by his doctor who was at risk of a heart attack due to high cholesterol and blood pressure. I was afraid that if they did not change his life was going to die.
This made me depressed and scared. I trusted my family and close friends to reach a plan to save my life. Finally I decided to go to the gym, and choose a diet that met my needs and the things I do not like. The first three weeks were the hardest, but I pushed through and then I was determined.
After a year of this new life project, which had lost 100 pounds. In addition to your doctor's appointment, which was normal in blood pressure and high cholesterol! So is Britain!
2. Back from the dead
Jayson was rapidly approaching 400 pounds in the summer of 2013. It was I was in medicine blood pressure and sleep with a C-PAP due to sleep apnea. Found realizing he would die or change.
Thus the July 1, 2013, which began a journey that would help me come back from the dead to do the job myself. I started walking slowly. Then I started to run for 30 seconds at a time, then minutes at a time. I had power as the weight came off and energized by the fact that he could go to the gym at 4 am (yes, I did) or midnight (yes, I had to do that, too) to keep my trip to follow forward.
After less than a year, Jayson has dropped 156 pounds! He completed a half marathon in April 2014. It was learned that he had in his Jayson!
3. Loving the new, happy and healthy Me
Kathleen had been overweight her entire adult life. She could not walk without breaking a sweat or getting out of breath. And playing with her four year old son was simply out of the question. But because of her son, she knew things had to change.
When Anytime Fitness opened in my neighborhood I decided to give it a try. I was very nervous when I first walked in the door. I thought I would get stares judgment of the other members and I would be too large to operate the equipment. I had never been so bad!
She began working and eating healthier and dropped to 180 pounds, a weight loss of 220 pounds! She loves to shop and play with your child. Kathleen, Go Girl!
4. stick around for my son
Mike had congestive heart failure, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, sleep apnea Sleep and edema. He was taking 13 prescription drugs per day. The doctors gave her six years of life.
Today, I'm 218 pounds and 13 pounds of my ideal weight of 205. The only pill I take is a vitamin. My energy level is amazing, and I'm back to work. I lost weight 102% recommended by my doctor. Beginning April 25, 2014 I am no longer diabetic!
Mike and his teenage son are now working together and making physical activity a priority. Fitness is now a family affair.
5. Weight loss and persecuted My Dream
Before Carie joined Anytime Fitness she had four children who could not go rhythm, confidence, and zero knee problems.
Since joining the gym, I lost 110 pounds and feels like I've gotten my life back. I have a lot of energy to play with my children and I have developed a confidence I've never met before! I went back to college to get the title of master I've always wanted to get, but never had the confidence to start.
A healthy lifestyle is an important part of the life of your family now and my kids even like to work with me!
What is your history at any time?
Share in the comments below!
The post 5 At any time incredible fitness Members who lost more than 100 pounds appeared first on http://blog.anytimefitness.com/5-amazing-anytime-fitness-members-lost-100-pounds/
Thanks for Reading 5 At any time incredible fitness Members who lost more than 100 pounds
You are now reading the article 5 At any time incredible fitness Members who lost more than 100 pounds Url Address https://exerciseplanstoloseweight.blogspot.com/2015/02/5-at-any-time-incredible-fitness.html
0 Response to "5 At any time incredible fitness Members who lost more than 100 pounds"
Posting Komentar