5 simple tips for staying healthy while traveling

5 simple tips for staying healthy while traveling - Dear Visitors exercise plans to lose weight, This article, entitled 5 simple tips for staying healthy while traveling, we have prepared this article carefully for you so you can retrieve information therein. Hopefully you understand the contents of this article that we put under the category alexis-posts, well, happy reading.

Title : 5 simple tips for staying healthy while traveling
link : 5 simple tips for staying healthy while traveling

Baca juga


5 simple tips for staying healthy while traveling

5 Simple Tips to Stay Healthy While Traveling

This post is by OYS writer Alexis de Trading Cardio for Cosmos . You can also find it in Facebook and Instagram share their amazing weight loss tips and motivation !! She has lost over 100 pounds so has much to share!


Traveling is one of the most difficult times to maintain my weight loss program. I'm in an unfamiliar room, an unfamiliar neighborhood or town, and I have not my regular grocery store or pantry available to me. But, because I travel quite a bit for work, which was something I had to learn to handle. Here are my 5 simple tips to stay healthy while traveling!

No. 1 plan ahead!

I know when I'm on the beach, you want to get out of fresh seafood, so I make sure to balance my day to reflect that. I'll eat a light breakfast and lunch and keep snacks of fresh fruits and vegetables right. Then I know that I can enjoy, within reason, almost everything I want for dinner seafood. If I know it's a great lunch binge that I enjoy, then I'll eat a piece of fruit for breakfast and plan a salad with some grilled chicken for dinner, so I can enjoy my mimosa blameless!

No. 2 Ask me for a fridge!

This is the best advice for when you're spending several days in a hotel room. Having a mini fridge can buy cheese sticks, yogurt, fresh fruit and even packaged boiled eggs that are simple, grab-and-go snacks! If your hotel room does not come with a fridge, you can always ask when making your reservation or call ahead. Some hotels have a $ 5 per day rental fee, but most provide one for free if you let them know you have medication or something to keep-safe refrigerator!

No. 3 traveling in the car? Bring a cooler that plugs into the car!

Yes friends, that make a cooler that plugs into the car so your items can remain cold while a walk across America is! I like this Koolatron thermoelectric cooler as it is connected to any power supply 12 V, uses less electricity than the headlights of your car and your course energy is not affected by the movement / get bent sideways!

No. 4 bring nonperishable snacks.

bar TYPE apple chips crunchy naked, 100 calorie packs of crackers, bags of Stacy Pita chips - all these snacks can fit into your hand luggage and make sure you have good healthy choices available wherever you are! A second tip: make these snack bags individual size, so you have a hard "stop" and will not eat more than expected in

I clip my! Nalgene bottle Ohio State (Go Buckeyes!) to my hand luggage or put it in the bag when I travel, and fill to a water source once it gets the security checkpoint. Brita, the water purification company, actually makes water bottles with filters so if you are concerned about the quality of water you're drinking can filter it before drinking it!

Still not comfortable with what your own bottle? Consider collecting water (usually $ 3 for 24 bottles) when a tour of the grocery store to stock your mini-fridge!

Additional hint !!

Use your trip as an excuse to try a new exercise class! Water aerobics is not offered widely in which I live, but had a blast trying it on a trip to Vermont last year. I also tried a spinning class in Las Vegas, and Bikram Yoga in Florida. Zumba class I tried in Florida was less successful, but that had more to do with my two left feet that class. But I was able to push out of my comfort zone and was not afraid that I was going to run into someone I knew. He also knew that he would never see again my colleagues, who gave me the confidence to shake my booty!

can also reach your fitness by taking in the sites on foot! I picked up an extra 4,000 steps when I was in St. Louis, taking the walking tour of the area Arch St. Louis, and monuments have tours or stairs if you feel like stretching your legs to walk!

If you are really unable to get in your exercise during the day, consider YouTube videos, like those of List Healthista of Channels Top Ten Exercise Youtube . I started fitness training Blender after reading about them there!

What about you? What are some tips you've learned to help keep you on track and eat healthy?




The post 5 simple tips for staying healthy while traveling appeared first on http://www.organizeyourselfskinny.com/2016/05/12/5-simple-tips-to-stay-healthy-while-traveling/


Thanks for Reading 5 simple tips for staying healthy while traveling

Thank you for reading this 5 simple tips for staying healthy while traveling, hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article 5 simple tips for staying healthy while traveling Url Address https://exerciseplanstoloseweight.blogspot.com/2016/05/5-simple-tips-for-staying-healthy-while.html

0 Response to "5 simple tips for staying healthy while traveling"

Posting Komentar