Title : Appoint a veteran for free Anytime Fitness membership
link : Appoint a veteran for free Anytime Fitness membership
Appoint a veteran for free Anytime Fitness membership
Anytime Fitness appreciates the military and want to thank all who have served.
military men and women sacrifice time with their families and friends, the comfort of home, and sometimes their entire lives, to protect us. To show our appreciation, throughout May we will be awarding four military veterans a free 1-year subscription to Anytime Fitness.
This is where we need your help. Show the army a little love, support and care for everything they have done to nominate a veteran for a chance to win a 1-year membership. There are no restrictions on who can be nominated, except that you must be over 18 years old and not an existing member. Men and women, young or old, someone with a target weight loss, sleep fitness, or anyone who might benefit from a simple thanks for their service, are all desired candidates.
You have the opportunity to change the life of a veteran with a membership of Anytime Fitness. Check out the courageous and inspiring story of James Culbertson:
"In my second deployment in Iraq, who was seriously injured in a vehicle accident engine was paralyzed from the waist down, and reported that. never walk again. I was also diagnosed with a disorder of severe post-traumatic stress. I spent three years in a wheelchair and was finally able to walk with braces. "
" as time passed, I won more than 80 pounds. My wife suggested joining the gym and after six months, I lost 82 pounds, stopped all my medications, and no longer walked with braces. Now, I am able to spend time playing with my children, and live an active life. I'm actually living life again! "
The post Appoint a veteran for free Anytime Fitness membership appeared first on http://blog.anytimefitness.com/nominate-veteran-free-anytime-fitness-membership/
Thanks for Reading Appoint a veteran for free Anytime Fitness membership
You are now reading the article Appoint a veteran for free Anytime Fitness membership Url Address https://exerciseplanstoloseweight.blogspot.com/2016/05/appoint-veteran-for-free-anytime.html
0 Response to "Appoint a veteran for free Anytime Fitness membership"
Posting Komentar