Title : I dylan baby-my joy, my blessing
link : I dylan baby-my joy, my blessing
I dylan baby-my joy, my blessing
Never thought I'd say this, but my pregnancy was a walk in the park! Not the usual story right? Compared with the experiences I have heard from others, things were smooth sailing. My son Dylan Gachie is now one year and eleven months old and my journey had pregnancy - no morning sickness, no cravings, no! In fact at 5 months, I did another pregnancy test just to confirm that I was still pregnant as there was no sign.
The labor, however, was horrible! Now this is the point if you can say that the devil was waiting .... I broke all my sitting room curtains, I ate my blanket! I think that was partially insane. I even wondered how women carry one, two, three or more pregnancies and go through all these multiple tasks. After 10 long hours of work of doctors began running up and down to set the theater for an emergency Caesarean. One of the scariest things I remember is a doctor colleague asking "Does the blood O- (negative) if anything ??" At that time, almost lost hope. My friend Linet Makena was there with me, however, it gives me all the energy and the hope that she had when the mine was absent.
Clinicians had a side discussion before entering the operating room. I asked to have located the anesthesia during the procedure so that if I went through the procedure I would be aware of it. I am very grateful that my mother and her prayer group were really praying for me. In fact, all my family members were present throughout (May God bless you all). After the operation I remember I asked the doctor if he needed more blood and he replied: "No, in fact, you need to donate a little." I promised to do so after breastfeeding was. I thanked God that the whole process was successful and gave birth to a healthy bouncing child.

My experience expanded work presented at the beginning of my maternity path of a sad place. I have experienced postpartum depression. Before the arrival of Dylan, I loved to sleep here and now was a baby crying all day and night as if he had nothing else to do. At some point I felt like taking it to a children's home or just a place far, far away from me and bring it back when he was more than six months. I was not aware that unfortunately I was going through postpartum depression at the time.
My mother, my sister-in-law, Gillian and my little sister Dottie was my support system throughout. My little sister, even though she had no idea how to go about it, kept encouraging me to move forward. All this time my friend Linet was there for me too, advice and give me advice. My mother was all I needed. I not even know how to carry out this delicate baby. She taught me everything - how to control temperatures, how to burp, how to dress so that he was not overdressed or underdressed. In fact, sometimes I wish my mother sleeps with him at night and he to me when I needed to breastfeed. This was very useful as it would sleep all day and stay up all night. It was important to have someone to support me despite everything. After three months, I began to cope with motherhood. Five months later, Dylan and I started to understand each other. Our bond began to become stronger. At this point, even leaving him with the nanny was difficult. I would call home every minute. I took my baby and grew to love it more than you could ever imagine. I thank God for that every day.
Motherhood has changed me completely. I am a new creature only. I used to be a party animal. I partied on any day after work and on weekends from Friday to Sunday at midnight (yes that's how much he loved the fun). I would travel the country anywhere I wanted to go at any time. Sometimes, I just want to fly to Tanzania for a weekend on a Thursday night and be back on Sunday. Now, I can hardly stay in a noisy place for more than 2 hours. Travelling without Dylan is unacceptable to me. Nothing beats the fun and the time I spend with him during the weekends at home. I love him greatly. Such a dramatic change and I love it.
The biggest milestone that took my breath away when he was walked- shed tears. Our nanny took a video and showed it to me when I got home. It was the most amazing thing. Each time I called Mami my heart literally melts. I love her too cute bright white teeth but still has only 8- not know why they are not growing quickly.
Dylan is an exceptional child. He is a model and has been recognized by several companies, magazines, print media and the Internet in general. He is also a dancer to take after his mother. He is a sharp boy, who is already reading and knows all the colors and shapes. He is a genius in doctors and engineers making- be warned that there is a new kid on the block. I am glad that he has both beauty and brains and that I will not fight much. I love everything about it.
Dylan loves his cousins in pieces and although not meet often- since most of them are in schools-boarding, when they do, it's the most incredible thing. A Linet Makena, my best friend, my teacher, and my roommate is great love of my son. He loves her to death. We live together, but when she goes to work, Dylan to mourn her lungs. When I leave he just says goodbye. Imagine that ... I always comfort that is because Linet not squeeze or beat him but for Mom corrects have from time to time, as needed.
The challenges are always there on the trip motherhood but there is always a way out. Being a first time mom can be very confusing, especially when the baby cries, sweats, has high or low temperatures, but as I said there is always a way out. I have 2 good friends and Beatie Maingi- Hamida who have really helped me. I call them, even in the early hours and always advise me on what to do, whether you give in terms of medicine or any other advice they may have. The biggest challenge of having to return to work has been finding the right nanny. Once I had to stay home for two weeks because the aid woke up and announced he was getting married that weekend. It is difficult to find the right fit to care for my son and is good at his job. I've learned to take it easy and work with them within the limit without compromising the comfort of my son.
The only thing that bothers me, however, is when everyone tells you how to educate your child. Come on people, if a rat can take care of your kids why not me? People try to show that this is not right, or this is wrong, do not feed the baby and that this, teach him to chew, swallow, etc. I tell them that if they really needed the rules, get baby itself and do it. I mix your food until it is 5 years (n ... .I'm kidding)
My advice to other mothers for the first time as it is - be yourself. Anyone tell you that what you are doing is wrong. Take your time, children can really nag, but eventually will smile together. Follow your heart, not do something because someone else is doing or feel challenged because somebody's son is different from yours. All children are different and they all grow differently, take time to understand your baby.
Given the opportunity I would change absolutely nothing about my trip motherhood. I am happy and proud. I wish once you become a mother who is crowned or give a trophy. I would take mine everywhere. Being a mother is the best thing that happened in my life. My baby is my testimony, luck, joy, recognition and many blessings he has brought into my life I can not explain. I am happy and humble.
My parting shot my son-Dylan, whenever life puts you in a situation where you do not want to face, close your eyes and go back to the time when her mother held her in his arms and said, "my son do not worry, everything will be fine." You'll always be my baby no matter how old you. I love you !! Dylan
The post I dylan baby-my joy, my blessing appeared first on https://babylovenetwork.com/blog/dylan-my-joy-my-blessing/
Thanks for Reading I dylan baby-my joy, my blessing
You are now reading the article I dylan baby-my joy, my blessing Url Address https://exerciseplanstoloseweight.blogspot.com/2016/05/i-dylan-baby-my-joy-my-blessing.html
0 Response to "I dylan baby-my joy, my blessing"
Posting Komentar