Mother's Day weekend Chronicle

Mother's Day weekend Chronicle - Dear Visitors exercise plans to lose weight, This article, entitled Mother's Day weekend Chronicle, we have prepared this article carefully for you so you can retrieve information therein. Hopefully you understand the contents of this article that we put under the category family, well, happy reading.

Title : Mother's Day weekend Chronicle
link : Mother's Day weekend Chronicle

Baca juga


Mother's Day weekend Chronicle

Early Saturday morning Magnolia, Theodore and I headed to Virginia. Theodore had an early morning appointment grooming and mother Neal was flying into Reagan Iowa.

Magnolia
After picking up Neal's mother, we find Costco for some things. Costco stores in Virginia sold a few things Maryland stores do not sell, such as chicken salad Greek yogurt and wine, so I like to stop at when we are in Virginia.

Theodore
After collecting our beautiful dog, looking necktie, enjoy a pizza from Costco and then everything was prepared for naps late.

Walk
I'm sure many of you can relate, but we had so much rain here in the DC area in recent weeks. With the sun shine on Saturday, I learned a long walk had to happen! After the nap magnolia, we loaded the car and hit the trails.

Swan Lake
The weather was absolutely amazing, so he took the magnolia and Theodore on a walk of 3.5 miles. It was perfect! Once home, we ate dinner, played inside, and got ready for bed Magnolia. I was up late, watching the party capital and blogging a bit, but it was a Saturday quite perfect!

City Perch Rockville
Magnolia Sunday morning gave me this day an amazing mother and let me sleep until 7:30 am (yay!). I felt like a new woman! After spending time at home, we take Theodore out for a short walk, and putting Magnolia down for a little nap, we headed to the city of perch for brunch. The food and mimosas were pretty good, but not impressed with the service. Anyway, it was great out for Mother's Day!

Geese
After lunch, we passed by Kohl and then headed home for a nap. Magnolia After he woke up, we headed out for another long walk. It was another beautiful day and the perfect way to end the weekend.

I hope you all had an amazing weekend and a beautiful Mother's Day!




The post Mother's Day weekend Chronicle appeared first on http://www.coffeecakeandcardio.com/2016/05/09/mothers-day-weekend-recap/


Thanks for Reading Mother's Day weekend Chronicle

Thank you for reading this Mother's Day weekend Chronicle, hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article Mother's Day weekend Chronicle Url Address https://exerciseplanstoloseweight.blogspot.com/2016/05/mother-day-weekend-chronicle.html

0 Response to "Mother's Day weekend Chronicle"

Posting Komentar