Motivation humpday Part 2

Motivation humpday Part 2 - Dear Visitors exercise plans to lose weight, This article, entitled Motivation humpday Part 2, we have prepared this article carefully for you so you can retrieve information therein. Hopefully you understand the contents of this article that we put under the category tuesday-weigh-in, well, happy reading.

Title : Motivation humpday Part 2
link : Motivation humpday Part 2

Baca juga


Motivation humpday Part 2

Motivation

Happy Wednesday Everyone! I hope everything is having a great week so far, however, if you are like me, by the time Wednesday rolls around your motivation starts to fade a bit like the dreams of the beginning of the weekend to appear .

I know I definitely need a reminder and a little motivation every Wednesday that rolls settlement in midweek and I am here to offer some words of encouragement to finish the week strong break!

is so important to always keep your goals in mind, especially their long-term goals when making decisions regarding your life on a daily basis. This includes decisions about food, processing, or even the tasks it considers to be high on your list of priorities.

I believe in the balance and restraint and work towards loving what you are to create a life that does not need a vacation.

Be motivational quotes can be totally cheesy and some people really do not like them, however, you can always use some words of encouragement to be my best every day. So I am here to share my favorite quotes that are getting through Wednesday.

My favorite quote to give you some motivation!

Motivation

I really think that is the sum of small efforts and consistent day after day that allow you to succeed and achieve their goals in life.

For example, the preparation of an hour only 4% of your day, and if you eat clean and training on a regular basis you will see the results and achieve the body you know you are capable of have and create for yourself!

Motivation

I've been quite stressed recently and this event in particular really helped me shed some light on how much pressure I put on myself. 'm a fucking diamond and perform well under pressure just have to realize that I am not a super human.

I need to have enough sleep, remember to eat, and just take care of myself, because when I'm stressed first thing to fall by the wayside is any form of relaxation or self-care.

Remember that taking care of yourself and your needs is not selfish. Actually, it is one of the best things you can do for the people you love and care about, because how can you expect yourself to be of any use to anyone if blown and constantly stressed?

Being the best version of yourself, which is to take care of your needs, allows you to give the best of themselves to others. I'm still learning to practice this, but I'm definitely getting better!

Motivation

This is something that I feel so passionately about it is a bit crazy and after reading This article written by the incredible Michael Bosstick on excuses I have to say that I totally agree.

There are so many people who want to do incredible things, enormous in his life, but most of those people are not willing to put in the effort it takes to turn their dreams into a reality!

You need to understand that there will always be someone who works harder than you put in the time you say that "just does not have", but guess what? They will be those who achieve the things you want so badly in life, but they keep making excuses about.

You know that excuses are like a ** holes and everyone has one, but if you want something badly enough, a promotion, a career change, to make new friends, lose weight, etc. anything, make time!

At the end of the day, when I get into bed, I know that I have done everything possible that day to work toward bigger goals of all aspects and areas of my life. I do not like to go to bed and feel I've wasted the day, why training weekends and get shit done during the day, so if I want to miss out on a Saturday night, I know I've accomplished enough during the day so I do not feel guilty having a drink or two.

I am my own motivation. I am motivated to be better than it was a year ago, a week ago, even an hour ago.

That's a big part of life as, working to be a better version of yourself all the time!

Nobody is going to go and make your dreams a reality for you, and even if you gave everything you always wanted without really having to put in the effort, it would not feel so good, I promise. If you get things handed on a silver platter, it is not going to appreciate that almost as much as he would if he had pushed and worked his ass to achieve those dreams for himself.

I know I can control my own destiny. The work I put in on a daily basis is highly indicative of the results you'll get. Of course there are days when I just want to say "shit" and go eat a greasy burger and fly gyms and other responsibilities, and sometimes could. However 98% of the time I realized that by doing that I'm only hurting myself and holding me back from achieving all I know that I can do in life.

Ok enough ranting for now, I hope I have been able to give you the motivation you need to feed through the rest of the week. If there is something you would like to see direct me to let me know!

Now go kick some ass!

XOXO

Harriet

Motivation




The post Motivation humpday Part 2 appeared first on http://youngfitnfabulous.com/2016/05/11/humpday-motivation-no-excuses/


Thanks for Reading Motivation humpday Part 2

Thank you for reading this Motivation humpday Part 2, hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article Motivation humpday Part 2 Url Address https://exerciseplanstoloseweight.blogspot.com/2016/05/motivation-humpday-part-2.html

0 Response to "Motivation humpday Part 2"

Posting Komentar