Title : Picking strawberry sweet
link : Picking strawberry sweet
Picking strawberry sweet
Yesterday ended up being a beautiful day here in DC! They had been forecasting rain for about a week, so I was more than excited to see the sun shining on my way to OrangeTheory yesterday morning. After two days of gardening and housework, I knew I wanted to rest on Memorial Day and enjoy the hours with Neal and Magnolia.
Yesterday morning I went to OrangeTheory, made breakfast for the family (eggs 3SP, 3SP bacon, and 0SP watermelon), and then blogged / relaxed while Magnolia took his morning nap. After Magnolia woke up, we made lunch (2SP tuna, mayonnaise light 2SP, seasoning 2SP, condiments, and thins pretzel 6SP) and then headed to the garden to pick strawberries Butler.
We love the garden of Butler and thought yesterday would be an ideal place to go before the season Strawberry day really starts. We arrived at the orchard at 1 pm, parked, and then headed over fields through pull-up.
This was the first time picking strawberries Magnolia. She did not understand the concept at first, but definitely warmed to the idea of picking strawberries. It was super cute!
we picked strawberries for about 20 minutes and then headed back to the farm. Magnolia likes to be outdoors, but the poor is so hot if exposed to the sun too long. When he started to pull the shorts Neal to be picked up, we knew it was time to return. We picked around $ 6 worth of strawberries and we are looking forward to eating with breakfast and snacks as this week. I am sure that we will plow through them pretty fast!
Once back on the farm, walked around the zoo area and then went to the mall to exchange some things. The mall was crazy, but I was happy to get those returns out of my list. We got home around 4:30 pm and then we went to Target to pick up some things for the week. My mother and sister will be in town this week, so I have a short week of work ahead. I have a lot to do before taking Thursday and Friday off, so I took some time last night to prepare for next week.
closed our weekend with beef burgers and beef (9SP tater pie, 2SP cheese, lettuce and tater 0SP 9SP), which was delicious! I'm so happy the summer months are here and I loved being able to spend as much time off this weekend with my family. It was a perfect weekend and I'm ready to put out the next two days at work.
The post Picking strawberry sweet appeared first on http://www.coffeecakeandcardio.com/2016/05/31/sweet-strawberry-picking/
Thanks for Reading Picking strawberry sweet
You are now reading the article Picking strawberry sweet Url Address https://exerciseplanstoloseweight.blogspot.com/2016/05/picking-strawberry-sweet.html
0 Response to "Picking strawberry sweet"
Posting Komentar