What happened after I gave up gluten for 10 years? It is what you think

What happened after I gave up gluten for 10 years? It is what you think - Dear Visitors exercise plans to lose weight, This article, entitled What happened after I gave up gluten for 10 years? It is what you think, we have prepared this article carefully for you so you can retrieve information therein. Hopefully you understand the contents of this article that we put under the category gluten-free, well, happy reading.

Title : What happened after I gave up gluten for 10 years? It is what you think
link : What happened after I gave up gluten for 10 years? It is what you think

Baca juga


What happened after I gave up gluten for 10 years? It is what you think

At 13, I made the connection that chicken nuggets were real chickens and became a vegetarian on the spot. I was also incredibly demanding, so pasta, donuts, and pizza were my main staples. Unfortunately, vegetables, fruits and whole grains hardly did on my plate, especially when I went to college. Being vegan was not a big leap, since the meat was already out of the picture, and I found give up dairy digestive problems I eased my current . He still was not 100 percent, however, until the day I gave up gluten.

Not lie, the first day I spent in gluten, I felt better instantly. Without all those cookies, cereals, and pasta bowls weighing my digestive tract, my stomach felt more at ease. Since I was new to the whole scene without gluten, eating foods I knew were like fruits and vegetables without gluten. So for the first few weeks, he had no swelling, no gas, no constipation. I felt like a new me, that almost made it easy to give up all my favorite foods

However, after the first two weeks, I was so, so sad. - I was not that he was obsessed with gluten until I had to give it up. I found myself dreaming of stealing cupcakes bakery and swimming in bowls of Honey Nut Cheerios. I became completely focused and completely upset all foods that could not have. I mourn for all the times I was hanging with friends and could not sling back a beer, grab a slice of pizza, or enjoy cupcakes adorable someone's birthday. It seems silly to become depressed over losing baked ziti grandmother, but it was very real to me.

Before spiral into a deep hole, dark, gluten-free, I made my first trip to the store healthy food and discovered all gluten-free alternatives to my favorite foods. I bought everything and ate it all. I even bought food as never ate gluten-free waffles and mini pecan pie, simply because I could eat them. These foods raised my spirits tremendously, but big surprise here - my stomach again made war. And to make matters worse, after two months of eating this way, I met my need for elastic waist increasing. Gluten is not supposed to help you lose weight? a woman - Uh, not if junk food without gluten full of empty calories eaten

I realized I had to cut back on all the junk gluten if I ever wanted to fit into my jeans again. you can not live on potato chips and biscuits gluten alone! He forced me to really look at my diet, and I slowly began to eat less and gluten-free alternative foods more effectively. I started branching out, enjoying such a huge variety of healthy foods began to feel as well as I did the first couple of weeks without gluten. And it was not because I was not eating gluten -. It was because I was eating the food actual garbage and less processed

After 10 years of living without gluten and eat a diet superhealthy, I felt incredible. My new boyfriend at the time (now my husband) suggested I try eating gluten, just to see if my body had changed. The thought had never crossed his mind, but love makes you do crazy things. On a trip apple harvest in the fall of 2005, a donut freshly baked cider was calling my name. That's me in the photo above, having my first magical bite, and I could not believe it, but I felt totally fine. No stomach problems at all. Even after returning to wholemeal bread, biscuits and pasta - gluten did not bother me anymore. It took me 10 years to realize this, but gluten was not my enemy. This could be TMI, but constipation caused by diet was crappy. I renounce gluten forced out of the habit of eating bread 24/7, to start branching out to eat more nutritious foods, and to get more fiber in my diet. I am now able to enjoy gluten without going overboard, and because my vegetarian and dairy-free diet is much healthier than 10 years ago, I am also able to maintain a healthy weight. Hooray for gluten! And hurray for whole foods!




The post What happened after I gave up gluten for 10 years? It is what you think appeared first on http://www.popsugar.com/fitness/Gluten-Digestive-Issues-36888570


Thanks for Reading What happened after I gave up gluten for 10 years? It is what you think

Thank you for reading this What happened after I gave up gluten for 10 years? It is what you think, hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article What happened after I gave up gluten for 10 years? It is what you think Url Address https://exerciseplanstoloseweight.blogspot.com/2016/05/what-happened-after-i-gave-up-gluten.html

0 Response to "What happened after I gave up gluten for 10 years? It is what you think"

Posting Komentar