Beautiful story of loss of 75 pounds, while gaining confidence and inner strength

Beautiful story of loss of 75 pounds, while gaining confidence and inner strength - Dear Visitors exercise plans to lose weight, This article, entitled Beautiful story of loss of 75 pounds, while gaining confidence and inner strength, we have prepared this article carefully for you so you can retrieve information therein. Hopefully you understand the contents of this article that we put under the category before-and-after-weight-loss, well, happy reading.

Title : Beautiful story of loss of 75 pounds, while gaining confidence and inner strength
link : Beautiful story of loss of 75 pounds, while gaining confidence and inner strength

Baca juga


Beautiful story of loss of 75 pounds, while gaining confidence and inner strength

1 women

Courtney has struggled Nottebart with weight problems all his life - after losing his mother at an early age, he turned to go and unhealthy foods, like his father duel could not provide much nutritional support. Although she and her twin sister learned to cook, did not have much knowledge of nutrition, so weight problems continued through high school

Related:. from 22 to 12, this woman changed his habits and his life

When Courtney went to college, she began to feel she could get her weight under control. He had a fitness routine and played hockey - and she also started eating better. But after jumping on his master's program immediately after completing his degree, something changed, and the weight started to slide up. "He was still active, go to the gym almost every day and running miles and miles on the treadmill," he said in his email interview with us. "But my weight went up and up I ran two half marathons and felt great, but the scale was still rising.."

She knew something had to change, and it was time to take care of it - nobody else. At age 26, Courtney looked in the mirror and realized that she was truly unhappy. ties was cut with her boyfriend of a lifetime and "for the first time in 26 years," decided to take care of herself, "make healthy choices" and become a better person.

From there, Courtney CrossFit joined. "I started in March 2012 and never looked back," he told us. She started to go three to four times a week and now spends six times a week! Courtney mentioned that CrossFit was the key factor in its success weight loss.


She had finally found a workout that made him feel good about herself and one that comes with an integrated support system. "It is also a very social atmosphere and it really appealed to me as a very talkative and social person," he said. "I have made many friends through my gym, and they have become my family."

Fitness was not the only component. Another very important factor for Courtney was his new diet: "I eat a lot cleaner and healthier."

This is what your diet and exercise program looks like:

  • balanced, constant training. Six days a week, working out with a mixture of weightlifting and cardio. "Every day, training is different, and this varied approach has been helpful in both weight loss and weight maintenance phase."
  • balanced, eat clean. Courtney is receiving all essential macronutrients . "Most proteins, healthy fats and carbohydrates clean. I eat a lot of lean chicken and turkey and fish." But she does not deny herself the occasional indulgence! "I do it I would eat foods I hope that because life is short, and there is no point in depriving yourself of things you enjoy." By focusing especially on the cleanest (and with more knowledge of nutrition) foods, those few indulgences will not undo your progress.

Through its program, Courtney has lost 75 pounds, but their goals have changed. "I wanted to lose weight. I always thought I wanted to be thin, and now I know I want to be strong," he said. "I love to challenge myself in the gym and be able to do things I do not think I will ever be able to do."


His trip has not been It has been easy, but the tools used can be applied to anyone. Finding a balanced diet that focuses on better decisions, cleaner. A good choice begets another, and the key is balance. In addition, finding the right training for you. Execution of works for some people, and others hate it! Do you exercise social, or prefer to work at home, alone? Finding the right fit is essential to maintain consistency

The story of Courtney is proof that health is a journey, not a destination. "It was a slow and steady process, and I think that is part of the secret is a journey that has no end Every day is the day to be better than before .. "

image Source. Courtney Nottebart




The post Beautiful story of loss of 75 pounds, while gaining confidence and inner strength appeared first on http://www.popsugar.com/fitness/Before-After-Weight-Loss-CrossFit-Courtney-41613757


Thanks for Reading Beautiful story of loss of 75 pounds, while gaining confidence and inner strength

Thank you for reading this Beautiful story of loss of 75 pounds, while gaining confidence and inner strength, hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article Beautiful story of loss of 75 pounds, while gaining confidence and inner strength Url Address https://exerciseplanstoloseweight.blogspot.com/2016/06/beautiful-story-of-loss-of-75-pounds.html

0 Response to "Beautiful story of loss of 75 pounds, while gaining confidence and inner strength"

Posting Komentar