Title : Goodbye Texas!
link : Goodbye Texas!
Goodbye Texas!
I had an absolutely amazing time in Texas the last 4 days and I am very excited to see Neal and Magnolia today. Professionally, I learned a lot and it was refreshing. Dallas is also a city of fun and I really enjoyed being here and have some time to relax at the end of the day.
With more events of the conference, which had difficulty tracking a Weight Watchers last two days. I tried to apply the tips and tricks that I've learned over the years and feel good about how I've eaten these last days.
Friday morning I woke up early and went to the gym. I made a OrangeTheory as training, running sprint intervals on the treadmill and then weight lifting. It was a good workout and a great way to start the day.
Once cleaned, made breakfast in the hotel room the food he had bought at Whole Foods the day before. I filled two thin puffs (1SP) with 2 tablespoons of guacamole (2SP) and 2 slices of chicken breast Applegate (2SP). It also had 2 hard boiled eggs. It was a really filling a delicious breakfast!
For lunch on Friday I went to Meddlesome moth with some of my colleagues in the field and go is an amazing restaurant. I would rate it as eclectic American. I ordered the fresh cucumber sandwich ( "hippie bread", lettuce, cucumber, cabbage, avocado, and goat cheese spread), which was delicious!
Friday night I went to a reception and enjoyed snacks in a small dish and two glasses of wine. I also had the small salad that had bought at Whole Foods, some baby carrots and an egg once I was back in my hotel room. Saturday morning I woke up early, went to the gym again, then had breakfast in the hotel room. He also had a bottle of Kombucha with my avocado and chicken covered biscuits.
Saturday was a busy day, so he made sure to pack snacks for the day. Late morning, I had a banana and a bag of the new Pure Protein Crunch. Let me tell you all these things are delicious !! They are the perfect appetizer and really delicious chocolate! They are 5sp and when I get home, I think I'll throw some HALO a container with a top. MMM !!
Saturday lunch was at our reception prizes. I had a chicken wrap Caesar salad, a potato chips, and a small piece of cake. I was pretty hungry and I enjoyed lunch. We settled on our last afternoon session and then attended the closing reception at 7:30 PM. The drinks were flowing and I had a great time with friends. I work with some pretty amazing people! I closed the day with a hamburger in Goat Rodeo , which was amazing OMG! I ordered the Royale with cheese, no fries, and called it a night. It was so good !!
I'm excited to go home today and have some time with my family before beginning of the week will continue. Until next Texas!
The post Goodbye Texas! appeared first on http://www.coffeecakeandcardio.com/2016/06/12/goodbye-texas/
Thanks for Reading Goodbye Texas!
You are now reading the article Goodbye Texas! Url Address https://exerciseplanstoloseweight.blogspot.com/2016/06/goodbye-texas.html
0 Response to "Goodbye Texas!"
Posting Komentar