Hello from Texas!

Hello from Texas! - Dear Visitors exercise plans to lose weight, This article, entitled Hello from Texas!, we have prepared this article carefully for you so you can retrieve information therein. Hopefully you understand the contents of this article that we put under the category business-trip, well, happy reading.

Title : Hello from Texas!
link : Hello from Texas!

Baca juga


Hello from Texas!

Hi hot and sunny Dallas! Yesterday morning I was woken up at 4 and headed to the airport for my flight 8am. Before leaving I made an egg sandwich because he wanted to avoid having to eat at the airport. It was super delicious and very filling! 2 slices of light bread (3SP), 1 egg (2SP), turkey sausage (3 3SP), and 1 slice of cheese (2SP).

Eggs
Egg Sandwich
My flight was very smooth and about half way through I had some uneven. I really like this brand, this special flavor (4SP to the bag).

Lorissa's Kitchen Sweet Chili Jerky
Once in Dallas I went to the hotel, we settled in my room, and then took a Uber to Whole Foods. As my room has a mini fridge, I thought it would be smart to buy a few things, which will reduce the number of times I have to eat out. I bought carrots, peaches 2, 3 bananas, guacamole, rice crackers, cottage cheese, boiled eggs, a pre-packaged salad, a few bottles of Kombucha, and some Chicka Boom Pop. I also made a salad at the salad bar for lunch and then headed back to the hotel.

Whole Foods
Salad
enjoyed my salad (12SP) popcorn (5sp), and a bottle of Kombucha (2SP) for lunch and then headed to the first session of my lecture. I am very happy to be here and we enjoyed yesterday's sessions. Our day ended with a welcome reception, which is where I ended up eating dinner. I had some salad (lettuce, cherry tomatoes, some cheese, sunflower seeds, and ranch dressing) and 5 pieces of goat cheese ravioli. 9SP had left for the day, so I tried to limit what he ate, and he did not know the SmartPoints value of food he was eating. I also had a glass of wine, so I used weekly Points for that.

It was a very good day and I am very proud of my diet yesterday. I ate intelligent and am so glad I grabbed groceries at Whole Foods. I think it will make it easier for the weekend, but never intend to eat some Mexican food while I'm here! It will fit into my points.




The post Hello from Texas! appeared first on http://www.coffeecakeandcardio.com/2016/06/10/hello-texas/


Thanks for Reading Hello from Texas!

Thank you for reading this Hello from Texas!, hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article Hello from Texas! Url Address https://exerciseplanstoloseweight.blogspot.com/2016/06/hello-from-texas.html

0 Response to "Hello from Texas!"

Posting Komentar