Title : Long walks and Novel Foods
link : Long walks and Novel Foods
Long walks and Novel Foods
Yesterday I had the opportunity to spend a day at home with Magnolia as his nursery was closed. Everything went perfectly, because it was losing Magnolia after 4 days in Dallas for work. Magnolia and woke me up at 7 am, were prepared for the day, and headed downstairs for breakfast. I made eggs with avocado for Magnolia and became egg whites (1SP) and then topped 2 slices of bread Pepperidge Farm Luz (2SP) 3 links with Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage (3SP) and raspberry jam (2SP). It may sound strange, but it's delicious! I also had a banana (0SP) and one half Magnolia and wanted some.
After breakfast I found a contractor to discuss the construction of a cover of the back of our house ( Hurrah !!). I'm excited to see what options we have and what will all look as if we move forward. 11 am we meet one of the friends of the nursery Magnolia and went for a walk around the lake and park. It was impressive.
Once home, I magnolia and lunch me. I have a lot of Lean Cuisine in the freezer when Neal's mother was in town, so that reinforced one of my favorites.
This dish is really delicious enchilada, but as I learned last week, only it is not filling. I decided to make a little sauce cauliflower rice to reinforce the plate.
In a bowl, combine a bag of rice cauliflower Trader Joe (0SP) with 1 cup sauce (0SP) . then the microwave for 2 minutes and combined.
Then he added two wedges of Laughing Cow cheese (2SP). I microwave for 3 minutes and stirred in processed cheese.
After microwaving the Lean Cuisine (8SP), I plated everything. I put half the rice dish of cauliflower on the plate (1SP) and then topped with the grain of the Lean Cuisine and then enchilada.
What I try, how rich is this for 9SP? After lunch, Magnolia took a long nap and I spent time cleaning my inbox and watched two episodes of The Walking Dead. I'm addicted (and want to finish the season 5 before OITNB begins Friday !!).
After the nap we went to Magnolia Giant to pick up groceries for the week. I was so excited to find the Triple Zero is a huge size !! Perfect for my smoothies.
We close our day with a long walk around the lake with Theodore. We were going to wait for Dad to get home, but Magnolia Theodore got riled up saying "go" 1,000 times.
For dinner, I tried some new Meze Chobani Dip, I found a giant. So delicious and just 1SP! I had 8 thins pretzel (4SP) and a big salad (lettuce - 0SP, roast chicken meat deli - 2SP, ranch dressing - 4SP, croutons - 2SP). For dessert, I had a pint of ice cream lemon pie HALO. 13sp had left me and 9SP consumption is used by PT. I closed the day with 4 SmartPoints to spare, but I was very satisfied.
It was a very good day at home with Magnolia! I'm recharged, refreshed, and feel oh so beloved after 4 days in Texas. It's good to be home.
The post Long walks and Novel Foods appeared first on http://www.coffeecakeandcardio.com/2016/06/14/long-walks-and-new-foods/
Thanks for Reading Long walks and Novel Foods
You are now reading the article Long walks and Novel Foods Url Address https://exerciseplanstoloseweight.blogspot.com/2016/06/long-walks-and-novel-foods.html
0 Response to "Long walks and Novel Foods"
Posting Komentar