'I've lost so much weight that people thought my husband was seeing another woman

'I've lost so much weight that people thought my husband was seeing another woman - Dear Visitors exercise plans to lose weight, This article, entitled 'I've lost so much weight that people thought my husband was seeing another woman, we have prepared this article carefully for you so you can retrieve information therein. Hopefully you understand the contents of this article that we put under the category dieting, well, happy reading.

Title : 'I've lost so much weight that people thought my husband was seeing another woman
link : 'I've lost so much weight that people thought my husband was seeing another woman

Baca juga


'I've lost so much weight that people thought my husband was seeing another woman

Niki Dunn had hit nearly 16 stone, not just what it felt lethargic, which was out of shape and hated the way his scruffy size-20 figure made his appearance.

Despite being in his early forties, he saw a woman at least 10 years older when she looked in the mirror, and medical tests showed that his body was that of a woman of about sixty years.

But then an amazing stone spilled half past seven and was surprised to see more than a decade younger.

indeed, their attractiveness transformation was so extreme, the 47-year-old was even confused with the mistress of her husband Mike at a family party - because people could not believe it was the same person.

Niki had not always been overweight. When she married her thirties, it was a 7 lbs 10st adjustment. But now, to 12 pounds 15st, the official Liverpool was far from happy, often eating lots of junk food in an attempt to feel better.

and after caring for their parents until they died, Niki returned to power more than ever to cope with their pain.

"I have always struggled with my weight, but when my parents got sick, comfort eating got me through each day," he says.

"My mother, Margaret, died 10 years ago from cancer and I'm an only child so I cared for her until she died.

Daily Mirror Niki Dunn pictured before her weight loss
Unsuitable Niki was too big for just over 5 feet and weighing 12 pounds 15st

"having spent all the day at home taking care of them, I was too tired to cook at night. I'd order in a Chinese for me and my husband or go to. chippy

"Then my father, Alf, fell ill with a lung disorder lost appetite, so I started to buy tasty treats to take to eat again - .. chocolate, cakes and takeaways and I end up eating with him

"I was piling on the pounds stone -... five to be exact, but I could not bring myself to care when my father was so ill and when he died in February 2012 I was devastated. I hit rock bottom and was lost in sadness. I found comfort eating more than ever. "

just 5 feet ½ inch high, Niki knew it was too heavy for his height to be healthy.

" I felt lethargic and low. I'd be out of breath just walking down the street or climb stairs. My belly was so big even struggled to bend over to tie my shoelaces, "she recalls.

" one afternoon in 2011, a friend and I were driving to a concert in Manchester in heavy traffic. I gave the driver in front of a toot and gave me a spiteful look and shouted 'fat cow'. I was stunned and very embarrassed. "

As her weight increased confidence Niki dropped.

" I started to be wary of people looking at me, "she says." I felt huge compared with everyone else - and I looked older than my years as well. I soon began to stay more and I felt very depressed about life.

"I hide in my figure, loose clothing monotonous because the clothes shopping was absolutely horrible for me. I looked horrible in everything I tried. Sometimes I caught sight of myself in a shop window or mirror and I like to do a double take. - actually did not recognize this globe that had become

Daily mirror Niki Dunn pictured with her father, Alf
Niki, pictured with his father, Alf, had put 5st from the first day of their wedding

"I knew my husband of eight years, Mike wanted me for who he was I - I said all the time

"But I became increasingly more miserable and self-conscious I just did not feel comfortable in my own skin.."

in January 2014, Niki. decided that was enough, and had the help of a Liverpool-based personal trainer , Phil Downing, 26.

"I had a friend who had lost a lot of weight and she had I been watching Phil. She recommended so I booked an appointment at his studio, "she says

"I was so nervous, but Phil was very friendly. It took out a full health assessment to determine my metabolic age - the age that my body was running at. The results were shocking - apparently had the biological age of 62 years old. I was disgusted with myself. I was eating myself into an early grave.

"That was all I needed to get in shape seriously. Phil and I went to work immediately. He put me through my steps with training 45 minutes.

" at first, I struggled to get even through the warm-up, without collapsing and struggling to breathe, but went ahead and got a little more each time I went.

"as well as cardiovascular exercise like running, Phil taught me endurance work to do fun things like when pulling on a car tire. Very soon, actually beginning to feel like my training sessions.

"I also put it on a clean 30 days, followed by a plan healthy eating . I stuck to his advice religiously, horrified by my metabolic age.

Julian Hamilton / Daily Mirror Super slimmer Niki Dunn
Niki now weighs 5 lbs 8st after working with a personal trainer and change your diet

"I cut all thefts of greasy ball and pastries, and started eating a lot of vegetables and protein. it taught me how to cook properly, and was surprised to find that really had a great time.

"Mike loves all homemade meals and joked about me finally learn to use the kitchen. Soon the weight was falling off me, "he added.

Niki lost 15 pounds in their first month of training and eating right, and in just 10 months, had lost 7 lbs 7st amazing. Weighing 5 pounds on the 8th, Niki had shrunk to a tiny size 8 and had lost six dress sizes.

But the biggest difference was how young he looked.

"people started comment that I was beginning to look younger than I lost weight, "she says.

" My face was beginning to look a lot cooler and felt more energetic than I've done before. As I regained my figure, I began to enjoy shopping again, something he had been unable for years without getting upset.

". I also took the plunge and grow hair, before dying of blond Mike loved the difference in me -.. Both physically and emotionally I was much happier in myself"

was the icing on the cake when accompanied Niki Mike, 47, who runs his own iT company, to a birthday party family.

"We went to my sister-in-law's 50th birthday," says Niki. "I decided to make an effort because it was a special occasion and also a lot of family I had not seen me since I had lost weight.

" I put a cream jacket and a pair of leggings sequin , which was far from baggy clothes people used to wear me, and made my hair and makeup very well.

Daily Mirror Niki Dunn pictured with her husband, Mike
People did not recognize Niki and even thought Mike was watching a younger lover

"When we got to the party, they realized that some people looked at me strangely. I laughed because I knew it was because he simply did not recognize me.

" Then aunt Mike Brenda started looking at me suspiciously. I had not seen in a long time, so he smiled at her when she came to greet us. .

"But Brenda looked at me coldly I could not understand why she was giving me a disapproving look, and then I realized - she did not recognize me I laughed and said, 'Brenda, I'm Niki! 'and she looked at me. in shock.

"she was mortified and said he thought Mike had come to the party with another woman. I could not believe the transformation in me.

"While Mike and I thought it was very funny that she had assumed that I had changed for a younger model, thinner, Brenda could not stop apologizing I do not care at all. - I took it as a compliment massive

"it's not just about Brenda, either -. I've spent a lot of people on the street that have not recognized me after losing weight. They always do a double when I shake takes and say hello. "

Now that you've lost weight, Niki has maintained his training regimen with Phil and recently retook the metabolic test. In 47 years, she is surprised to see his biological age was lowered from 62 to 31.

"I was surprised," she says. "Now it's a new way of life for me. I still train three to four times a week, and give credit to Phil to save my life.

"Who knows what would have happened to me if I had carried on the way it was. I was depressed, unhealthy and looked much older than it should have done

" I am happier than it was before - and now Mike really has a new woman to show "

File

fat

Weight before: 15st 12lbs dress size before. 20

Weight now: 5 lbs 8st dress size now: 8

diet Niki before

Breakfast: bacon sandwich

lunch: tuna baguette mayonnaise, chips and chocolate

Cena: Chinese take

Snacks: cream cakes, ice cream

diet Niki now

Breakfast: Two scrambled eggs, a handful of berries

Lunch: made chicken house, Spanish vegetables

Dinner: steak, vegetables and sweet potato

Snacks: nuts and curd




The post 'I've lost so much weight that people thought my husband was seeing another woman appeared first on http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/dieting/success-stories/i-lost-much-weight-people-8173310


Thanks for Reading 'I've lost so much weight that people thought my husband was seeing another woman

Thank you for reading this 'I've lost so much weight that people thought my husband was seeing another woman, hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article 'I've lost so much weight that people thought my husband was seeing another woman Url Address https://exerciseplanstoloseweight.blogspot.com/2016/06/lost-so-much-weight-that-people-thought.html

0 Response to "'I've lost so much weight that people thought my husband was seeing another woman"

Posting Komentar