Title : Sausage and creamy pasta skillet
link : Sausage and creamy pasta skillet
Sausage and creamy pasta skillet
This easy recipe pan is filled with tasty smoked sausage, hearty mushrooms, whole grain pasta, and covered with a delicious cream lightened sauce.
needed this recipe in my life - we all do. I know that is another recipe for pasta, but like the bacon ranch chicken dish pasta Share this week, this one is also a share must. He grilled chicken burgers and turkey until next week do not worry.
But this creamy sausage and pasta skillet lit is a recipe coming back again and again. First is beyond tasty. In my opinion, really you can not go wrong with kielbasa, which adds a great flavor to any recipe. I bought Harvestland Polish kielbasa . It is delicious and made without hormones, MSG, nitrates, or other bad things and you can get from wholesale BJ for a great price. Originally, I wanted to use turkey sausage, to reduce fat, but I could not find. In any case, this sausage tasted great what could be my new place to go kielbasa.
Second, I used my favorite recipe creamy "go to" paste whole wheat shells Dellalo . As I said in the pan chicken farm , who shared last week, this pasta is one of the best whole wheat pasta tasting I found. It's all I use for any macaroni and cheese or creamy pasta recipe.
Then I filled the prescription with abundant mushrooms and a cream sauce made with milk tasty lightened unsweetened coconut and chicken broth. No, no coconut flavor and yes you can use regular milk. I used coconut milk, because that's all I had. However, I prefer the coconut milk to make creamy dishes because coconut milk is very creamy and light in calories. I've never had coconut milk has disappointed me with any recipe.
Anyway this recipe is amazing!
Let's walk through it.
I started to brown the sausage in a large skillet sprayed with cooking spray. As you can see the sausage not have fat so you get a little training in the bottom of fat. This is also known as juice flavor! After I removed was prepared sausage and set it aside.
Then I threw in a 10-ounce package of white mushrooms in the same pan sausage was cooked. It can be used more or less mushroom. I sauteed mushrooms until they were soft and cooked.
After the mushrooms were cooked on I stirred in 1 tablespoon white wheat flour . I cooked it for a couple of minutes and then add 1/2 cup broth and 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk. Fungi produce a large amount of liquid which reduces the amount of broth I typically used for this base. Then season with my usual mixture of granulated garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper.
let me down cook until slightly reduced and thickened slightly. Note that this recipe is more complicated as it is. Then I moved into the grated cheddar cheese.
After stirring the melted cheese in the pasta. I prepare the dough earlier this week, and create a pan kit with ingredients, so it was easy to pull together.
shook me up and let it cook until it thickens down a little more.
then stirred in the sausage and served. I took the green onion on top for a little extra flavor and color. The sauce is not as thick and creamy as my chicken farm skillet pasta, but still tasty and coats the pasta and other ingredients perfectly.
large are stored in the refrigerator and freezer. So you can make a batch and keep leftovers for lunch and dinner during the week.
I mentioned that I have done this in a pan kit. Basically what I did was place the cooked, sliced kielbasa pasta, mushrooms and cheese in a Ziploc bag gallon size. I store the ingredients separate into smaller quart size bags. Then, when I was ready to cook all the ingredients were ready and just need to make the sauce. This pan gathered in like 25 minutes.
If you choose to make this recipe completely before time, and will keep in the refrigerator or freezer recommend these containers. are great for portion control, are reusable, and Hold Up nice in the freezer
creamy sausage and pasta skillet
Author :. organized Delgado
Serves: 6
Ingredients
- 1 pound of meat cooked pork kielbasa sausage (you can use turkey), in thick slices
- 10 white sliced ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon of white wheat flour
- ½ broth chicken cup
- 1 cup milk unsweetened coconut (or cow's milk)
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese strong
- 3 cups cooked whole pasta shells wheat
- sliced green onions for garnish (optional)
Instructions
- in a large skillet, brown the sausage on both sides, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet saute the mushrooms until soft and cooked, about 3-5 minutes.
- Once the mushrooms are cooked add the flour and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes. Add the chicken stock, coconut milk, spices and bring to a simmer and continue cooking until the sauce has thickened slightly, about 5 -. 7 minutes
- Add the grated cheese and cook until melted, then stir into the pasta. Cook until pasta is hot.
- Add sausage and cook for a minute or until all ingredients are hot. Again, the sauce continue to thicken as it is. Let stand for about 3 minutes, then stir and serve.
- Serve with sliced green onion if using.
Notes
sugar is 2 grams.** Note that you can reduce fat by using turkey sausage.
guidelines to prepare in advance
This recipe can be prepared ahead of time in a pan kit. Or it may be completely and store in refrigerator up to 5 days or in freezer up to 3 months. If stored in the freezer you recommend portioned out into individual portions
Nutrition Information
Calories :. 424 fat: 26 saturated fat: 10 Carbohydrates: 29 Fiber: 4 protein: 19
3.5.3208
The post Sausage and creamy pasta skillet appeared first on http://www.organizeyourselfskinny.com/2016/06/10/healthy-creamy-sausage-mushroom-pasta-skillet/
Thanks for Reading Sausage and creamy pasta skillet
You are now reading the article Sausage and creamy pasta skillet Url Address https://exerciseplanstoloseweight.blogspot.com/2016/06/sausage-and-creamy-pasta-skillet.html
0 Response to "Sausage and creamy pasta skillet"
Posting Komentar