Title : Stay fit while traveling!
link : Stay fit while traveling!
Stay fit while traveling!
Hello everyone!
Finally summer! I'm so excited-sun, swimming and adventure !!! It seems that one of the first things people always ask each other, that is, "Where are you going this summer?" We have some fun excursions planned with my family and I can not wait! I travel a lot, sometimes every week, and between the packing and unpacking and go-go-go, I know how difficult it can be to stick to your health goals when you are not in your regular routine at home! But I've gotten down and really love it and I'm excited to share with you some of the things I do when it comes to food and fitness, including how to combat jet lag! And trust me, when you stay on track when even just a little, you will feel great when you get home. So get ready to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment!
First, let's talk about the jet lag! There are three things you can do to avoid jet lag:
- Drink a glass of water for every hour you're in flight. Therefore, for a flight three hours ensure that has at least three glasses of water.
- When you land, try to squeeze in 20 minutes of exercise to get the blood circulating.
- out into the fresh air and get some sun. Vitamin D does wonders for jet lag and remember, oxygen is equal to the energy!
Then let's talk about fitness. Whether you are going on a holiday or hit the road for business, it can be difficult to squeeze in a workout! One of my favorite things to do when traveling is to go out and explore every day! I research ahead of time for tips on good walks or local excursions. Have a walk to and take it all!
It is also good that more and more hotels offer training rooms. I try to wake up and go to the gym, maybe try some new equipment to mix things up in your workout. This will help give a lot of energy to get through the day and feel good.
just want to stay in your hotel room to exercise? It's okay! I exercises you can do in the privacy of your room. All you need is a smartphone, laptop or tablet and four feet of space! If you are a monthly member of my website with my new monthly plan All Access or Denise is making my personalized 10-week, 360 Plan then just pack along your workout clothes and we can do this together wherever you go ! Very easy !!! And if you do not have a total of 30 minutes to spare, you can squeeze in 10 minutes where you can as my workouts are offered in 10-minute segments that can easily search through the basis of their level of fitness, who they want to spend time working out and if you want to do sweeps, yoga, cardio, toning, stretching, or even dance! Shimmy and shake your way to fit!
Now let's talk about food! One of my favorite things about traveling is trying new restaurants and enjoy local food !!! Salt out there and not try new things, try local products and cooking styles, it's fun and it's really about moderation. I love food! This is what I do when I'm traveling so I'm really enjoying it and feel good about it because the food is fabulous
1. Check the size of the portions. Enjoy and try new things, just remember to control your portion size at each meal. Portion control can make-or break your healthy eating habits, especially food restaurants super-sizing. If you cheat by miscalculating their portion sizes, you're only fooling yourself.
2. Show and share! Try to ask the waiter about the portion size before ordering! Split an entree, an appetizer, or even a dessert! It is a simple way to cut calories and not feel deprived. That can be a fun way to try lots of different things while not overeat.
3. aperitif before going. If you know you will be tempted by foods, have a healthy snack before dinner. You will feel fuller and be less likely to enjoy once you arrive at the restaurant. Sometimes I will take only a small apple and some almonds.
4. Replace. If a dish comes with fries, do not hesitate to ask for it with a salad or steamed vegetables instead. Similarly, if a meat or vegetable is prepared with a lot of heavy oils, ask about options lighter or choose another dish preparation. Restaurants want to make you happy (you are the customer, after all), it's likely they'll be willing to help.
The most important thing is to go out and have fun! By thinking ahead, they will be equipped to travel on a healthy lifestyle and you will have a great time doing it! You can do and worthwhile.
Love always your personal trainer,
Denise
The post Stay fit while traveling! appeared first on https://www.deniseaustin.com/stay-fit-traveling/
Thanks for Reading Stay fit while traveling!
You are now reading the article Stay fit while traveling! Url Address https://exerciseplanstoloseweight.blogspot.com/2016/06/stay-fit-while-traveling.html
0 Response to "Stay fit while traveling!"
Posting Komentar