Title : Success Story: Chris is staying healthy for your family
link : Success Story: Chris is staying healthy for your family
Success Story: Chris is staying healthy for your family
When I I joined Anytime Fitness nearly four years ago weighed over 570 pounds. who had high blood pressure and high cholesterol was borderline diabetic and was on medication for all three. Then my wife and I had a newborn son, so it was time to make some changes in life; Now I was living for my family, too.
Three years later, I'm a healthy 265 pounds (at 6'6 ") and I'm in no medication! With many state and local clubs outside and 24-hour access, Anytime Fitness fact that the change is possible. Coaches are always there to help, and in clubs smaller compared to the big gyms in the box, there is always a sense of family.
losing 300 pounds simply not was possible without a good exercise routine Anytime Fitness is the place for me;.. Even I have my favorite places in the center when traveling
Chris changes diet
I make sure to eat at least 100 grams of lean protein every day, drink a ton of water and eat several small meals during the day (stay around 1,500 calories). One of the things most important to me was to make sure to eat a healthy breakfast every day -. A protein shake every morning right after my workout
who eat little or no sugar and almost no processed foods. I have not had any fast food or a drink in over three years!
notice positive changes
Have an exercise routine consistent means real visual physical changes, such as being able to see muscle definition and no more fatigue, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, sleep apnea, pain and join the blood sugar problems. I have a lot of energy now! I went from 570 pounds and more than 50 percent body fat at a weight of 260 pounds and currently about 12 percent body fat.
Chris Tips + Tricks
healthy foods Favorites :. Greek yogurt, Quest bars, venison jerky, organic granola and water
favorite training (beginner) : It was about 15 minutes of walking on the treadmill and some weight training. That was 30 minutes.
favorite training (now) : I train 6-7 days a week. After 15 minutes of cardio warm-up, I do an hour of weight training one day, turning different muscle groups throughout the week. I also make heavy-duty one hour cardio three days a week as well as the daily basic work.
advice for someone considering starting a fitness program To start That's the hardest part. And whatever program you choose, you stay with it; being consistent is the most important. You do not have to have an incredible workout or eat perfect every day, but the more they become a habit, unless the bad days will have an impact on your plan.
Quick Q & A
- My favorite food cheater :. Pizza
- Number one on my bucket list :. Travel to Europe
- Not many people know that I : I hate exercise! I do it because it is necessary and how I feel after, but not my favorite thing.
- In a perfect weekend, I'm usually :. Boating or snowmobiling
The post Success Story: Chris is staying healthy for your family appeared first on http://blog.anytimefitness.com/success-story-chris-staying-healthy-family/
Thanks for Reading Success Story: Chris is staying healthy for your family
You are now reading the article Success Story: Chris is staying healthy for your family Url Address https://exerciseplanstoloseweight.blogspot.com/2015/02/success-story-chris-is-staying-healthy.html
0 Response to "Success Story: Chris is staying healthy for your family"
Posting Komentar