Focused on the wrong topic

Focused on the wrong topic - Dear Visitors exercise plans to lose weight, This article, entitled Focused on the wrong topic, we have prepared this article carefully for you so you can retrieve information therein. Hopefully you understand the contents of this article that we put under the category change, well, happy reading.

Title : Focused on the wrong topic
link : Focused on the wrong topic

Baca juga


Focused on the wrong topic

When someone wants to lose weight almost automatically focus on your diet and exercise. Some are able to reduce their calorie intake and / or increase your intake of calories through exercise easily. Others struggle to find a weight loss program and / or fitness program to help with weight loss. These are two ends of the spectrum, but I think most who want to lose weight fall somewhere in between.

Scientifically, weight loss is simple. Calories in verses calories out. For those who reduce their calorie intake and / or increase your intake of calories through exercise easily, the science behind weight loss occurs through precise changes. For those struggling to find a program, the science behind weight loss becomes too complicated, little daunting, often paralyzing.

I can not speak for others, but I know from my own experience that have made weight loss difficult than it should be ... but for me, it's hard. I'm learning how much my way of thinking and emotions play in my weight and weight loss. I think for those that reduce calories or increase workouts easily, is less of an emotional decision. For them, it's just food and I'm jealous of them. Reducing calorie intake is simply a decision. The decision to make healthier choices, just to eat when they are hungry, and ultimately eat less. As simple as that.

Focused on the Wrong Thing
For me, the person to chronic dieting, weight loss is an emotional battle. It is not simply a decision to reduce calories, which is a decision to stop making food from my central focus. To create a life that does not revolve around food. Weight loss, although scientifically simple, becomes a complicated battle between what I know I should do and what I want to do. The weight loss plan becomes the executor is greater than hate and am destined to challenge. I enter the vicious circle of either being on a diet or break my diet, and left me wondering why I can not lose weight easily as some?

Looking back on when I lost a lot of weight in 2006, not simply eat less and exercise more. Yes, there are two very important pieces, and were big changes I made, but not more than that. I changed my whole life. Before 2006 I used food for comfort. I would like binge eating, eating out of emotions, and use my athletic ability as a justification of why I was overweight. I did not realize it then, but I really think I succeeded in 2006 because not only I can not change my diet, but I also changed the environment (he moved to Vermont for work), I changed my network (left a legalistic church), known to some people's support and love I've known (you know who you are), and made my life much more than food (squash, running, travel and start my career). I changed my diet much more than that year. I have changed my life.

After returning to Washington DC in 2007, which continued to lose weight without any dietary changes, because I was just living. The food was not my goal at all. I ate what I wanted, when I was hungry, stopped eating when he was satisfied, and was a very active person. For 2 years, I have maintained a healthy weight and I was happy. It was something else to be happy with my weight and body, I was happy with my lifestyle and I had become.

Focused on the Wrong Thing
Much has happened since 2009 and I'm not making excuses, but I'm far from lifestyle who lived between 2006 and 2009. somewhere between a traumatic experience, dating / getting engaged / married, moving throughout my career and have a baby, I turned to food as an emotional comfort. Food became a focus for me again. An approach that makes it much harder for me to lose weight because the food is not just food, it is a comfort and support to me.

Between meet with a nutritionist behavior, see photos of people who have regained all the weight they had lost in the past, and looking back on my own journey of weight loss, I can not help but wonder, are we focused on the wrong thing? Perhaps there are more people who lose weight easily only reducing what they are eating and exercise more. And if it is because of their lifestyle in general?

I spent the last year trying to get away from chronic dieting, but I think I had the wrong approach. While what I'm eating, how much I'm eating, and how much I'm moving matter to the "science" really I think it's the lifestyle of a person leads to permanent weight loss.

The last time I met with my nutritionist behavior, just before I walked in the door, she said "Oh, and one last thing. Remember that stress has a very negative impact on the loss of weight. Ensure that you are working to improve the stress in your life. " What he said really stuck with me and I've been thinking a lot about stress in my life. Not that I was not stressed while working at Dartmouth, but boy was very happy! That year was filled with some of my best memories. I actually found there and through that process, I lost a lot of weight.

I do not have all the answers ... or an image of the ways I like to see my lifestyle change, but I think there is much to say about how weight loss impacts lifestyle, beyond calories in and calories out. I really think that when someone is happy, the food becomes less of a focus. Naturally eat less, enjoy the food you are eating more and become more active. Life becomes more of their weight. They learn to live and learn to love.

Focused on the Wrong Thing
I can only speak for myself, but I can not help but wonder if others agree. Beyond its weight, it really is satisfied with? What parts of your lifestyle change? What needs to change? How do you want change? Beyond your diet, lifestyle that will lead to a happy and healthy life?

I ask these same questions and deep down I know, my life is not where I want it to be, but it can be. What if I focus on these changes and how it might be affected my weight over time? There is much to think about, but I really wonder if we're all focused on the wrong issue.




The post Focused on the wrong topic appeared first on http://www.coffeecakeandcardio.com/2016/05/04/focused-on-the-wrong-thing/


Thanks for Reading Focused on the wrong topic

Thank you for reading this Focused on the wrong topic, hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article Focused on the wrong topic Url Address https://exerciseplanstoloseweight.blogspot.com/2016/05/focused-on-wrong-topic.html

0 Response to "Focused on the wrong topic"

Posting Komentar